The best vegetable soup recipe ever, ready in 30 minutes! If you want to know how to make healthy vegetable soup or keto low carb vegetable soup, this one checks all the boxes.
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 large Onion (diced)
- 2 large Bell peppers (diced, the same size as onions)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 medium head Cauliflower (cut into 1-inch florets)
- 2 cups Green beans (trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 14.5-oz cans Diced tomatoes
- 8 cups Chicken broth (or vegetable broth for vegetarian/vegan)
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 Dried bay leaves (optional)
- Sea salt (optional, to taste)
- Black pepper (optional, to taste)
- Heat olive oil in a pot or dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add the onions and bell peppers. Saute for 7 to 10 minutes, until onions are translucent and browned.
- Add the minced garlic. Saute for about a minute, until fragrant.
- Add the cauliflower, green beans, diced tomatoes, broth, and Italian seasoning. Adjust sea salt and black pepper to taste. Add the bay leaves, if using.
- Bring the soup to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium low, and cook for about 10 to 20 minutes, until veggies are soft.
Click here to read the full recipe